You will need:
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 small tomato or 2 grape tomatoes
- small plate
- butter knife
- sharp knife (adult use)
Use a sharp knife to slice the cucumber and tomato into thin slices crosswise.
What to do:
- Wash hands; Get out ingredients and utensils.
- Wash ingredients.
- Put cucumber slices on small plate to form a snake.
- Add 2 slices of grape tomatoes for eyes.
- Enjoy your Vegetable Snake.
Try to make the snake using other fruits or vegetables. Instead of the cucumber slices, try carrot slices, tomato slices, celery slices, raisins or sliced berries. Low fat or fat-free dressing or peanut butter could be added to the top for more flavor.