You will need:
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 small cauliflower floret
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- small plate
- butter knife
- sharp knife (adult use)
- measuring spoons
Use a sharp knife to cut off the ends of celery. Cut each celery stalk in half and the cauliflower floret into 4 smaller pieces.
What to do:
- Wash hands; Get out ingredients and utensils.
- Wash ingredients.
- Place one piece of celery in center of plate with the center facing up.
- Use butter knife to spread peanut butter on top edges.
- Place second piece of celery on top forming a log.
- Place cauliflower florets on ends of log, securing with remaining peanut butter.
- Enjoy your Hiding Rabbit.
Add ants or other critters to your log by adding raisins or tomatoes attached with peanut butter. Or, instead of celery and cauliflower, use carrots and broccoli. Fat-free cream cheese or low-fat yogurt may be used instead of peanut butter.