You will need:
- 2 canned peach halves
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) low-fat cottage cheese
- 6 raisins
- Small plate
- Can opener (adult use)
- Measuring spoons
Using can opener, Open peaches. Drain juice and Discard sharp edged lid.
What to do:
- Wash hands; Get out ingredients and utensils.
- Place one peach half, cut side up, in center of plate for the nest.
- Place 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese in center of nest.
- Place raisins on cottage cheese to make eggs.
- Enjoy your Eagle Nest.
Try to make the Eagle Nest using other fruits or vegetables. Instead of the peach, try canned pear halves, canned pineapple rings or fresh peaches. Instead of raisins, try cherry halves, dried cranberries or nuts. Low-fat plain yogurt may be used instead of the cottage cheese.