You will need:
- 1 lb. turkey breast, cubed
- 1 can (15.5 oz) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz) hominy, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.75 oz) cream corn
- 1 can (15.5 oz) tomatoes, diced, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz) tomatoes and chilies
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix (2 1⁄2 teaspoons)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning, Get Fresh! recipe (1 tablespoon + 3⁄4 teaspoon)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
You will also need
- 1 teaspoon minced onion, dried
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
Ranch Dressing Mix:
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme, dried
- Baked chips, get fresh! recipe
- Sour cream, light
- Shredded cheese, reduced fat
What to do:
- In a large stock pot add turkey, pinto beans, hominy, cream corn, diced tomatoes, and tomatoes with chilies.
- Add water and bring soup to a simmer on medium-high heat.
- Add ranch dressing seasoning and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Serve with baked chips, salsa, light sour cream, avocado, or reduced fat shredded cheese.
Recipe from www.getfreshcooking.com.