You will need:
- 1 slice canadian bacon or 4 small slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons egg mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, reduced fat, shredded
- 1 english muffin, whole wheat, sliced, toasted
2 tablespoons of egg mix is about 1 whole egg
What to do:
- Spray the bottom of a small 8 oz custard cup/ramekin with cooking spray.
- Place canadian bacon in the bottom of the cup.
- In a small bowl mix water, egg mix, and onion powder. Pour egg mix over canadian bacon and cover.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir egg. Microwave again for 30-45 seconds. Dish will be hot!
- Sprinkle cheese on top and let set for 1 minute. Place on an English muffin and ENJOY!
Recipe from www.getfreshcooking.com.