You will need:
- 8 oz cream cheese, 1⁄3 less fat, softened
- 5-6 oz greek yogurt, plain
- 1 pkg taco seasoning, no salt added, get fresh recipe
- 1 cup mexican cheese blend, shredded, reduced fat
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked, rinsed and drained (2–10 oz cans)
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies, rinsed and drained
- 10 whole wheat tortillas
- cooking spray
Optional: Chopped tomatoes, peppers, or onion for garnish
What to do:
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and soft. Mix in yogurt.
- Add spices, then cheese and chicken. Mix well
- Add diced tomatoes/green chilies and mix.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1⁄3 cup of the mixture in a tortilla. Fold in half and toast each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Garnish with chopped tomato, peppers, or onion, if desired.
Recipe from www.getfreshcooking.com.