You will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef, extra lean
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, less sodium, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, medium, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 cups cooked rice
What to do:
- Toss beef with sesame oil, garlic and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brown ground beef. Remove from skillet. Drain.
- In same skillet, add bell pepper, 2 to 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Add spinach and green onions.
- Cook until spinach is just wilted. Stir in ketchup, water and remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce and beef, heat through. Serve over rice.
Recipe from www.getfreshcooking.com.